Thursday, April 1, 2010

I want everyone to know, (:

That this program is the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

You guys are all so nice, and I feel totally comfortable around all of you. You guys treat me like family, almost, and it's so great to actually have you guys in my life.
My at home life isn't the greatest, so having people that care about me is a great feeling.

Matt Paxson- You have got to be the best youth group leader I have ever met. You teach me so much every sunday, but not only then, every time I talk to you. You have such a way with teenagers, and I really need someone like you in my life. Thank you so much for everything you do for me.
Sadie- you're one of the coolest people I have ever met. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this life changing intern program. You've really helped me with a lot of things at home, and with my mom. I want to thank you so much for giving me a spot in this program, because it really is something that will benefit me in the long run.
Kori- you make me laugh so much. You're such a great person, so never change.
Elizabeth- you're hilarious too, (: I love singing with you in the back of Sadie's car.
Frankie- you're an incredible person, and I hope you'll stay in my life after this internship.
Dakota- I've known you for so long, and I'm so glad we're becoming closer than before. I hope I never lose you.
Ryan- well, you're hardly ever at our meetings, but we forgive you. (: You're a really great person too, and I'm glad I'm finally getting to know you.
Eric- you sure are something special. You give THE best hugs, I have ever gotten, and I really hope that after this internship we stay close. I love being able to talk to you about anything that's on my mind, and you helping me whenever I need it. I'm glad I'm getting way closer to you, and getting to really know who you are.

EVERYONE- I love you guys more and more every day. Thank you all so much for everything you have done to help me.

-Erin Dillon <3

2 comments:

  1. Erin-- I, personally, am so, so happy to have you in the program. And I know I speak for everyone else when I say we love *you*, so thanks for the encouraging words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.-- that last one was from Sadie :D

    ReplyDelete