"Living in a lonely world, took the midnight train going anywhere."
Where would you go? Like, seriously. Anywhere for you I can guarantee is different than from me.
We're all different and that's what I love about you guys. [And I'm listening to the Glee version of Don't Stop Believin'.]
Oh.
So, you know that question, why do men have nipples? It's because in the beginning all babies follow the female genetic path.
But!
Since God created Adam, and he wasn't actually born, did Adam have nipples?
This question has honestly been bugging me for a long time.
Intern sleep over at Matt's house Friday at eight. You in?
"But if I say, "I will not mention him
or speak any more in his name,"
his word is in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
indeed, I cannot. " Jeremiah 20:9
No comments:
Post a Comment