Hopefully, by now, most of you know I'm kinda obsessed with Harry Potter. (Only kinda.)
So, for those of you who don't know Harry Potter. *ahem*Sadie*ahem* A patronus is a superbly good memory that someone uses to fight away dementors. (The soul sucking demontype things. They're not good. Fyi.)
Well, today I had Chipotle. Making today a very good day. Hence, the title. As well as I had breath in my lungs. My family around me. A house. A life.
I was pretty dandy today. And here's a pretty dandy song that I'm not sure many of you know.
So, have any of the rest of you lot kept up with your quiet time? Listening to your songs? Reading your bibles? I started out reading Luke two nights ago.
(It's quite good.)
But, one of the verses jumped out at me. Mainly because of our topic of discussion last 180. (So long ago...)
And that verse was Luke 6:37.
" 37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
We have to forgive to be forgiven.
Basically, I see it like this: We've all screwed up pretty badly at one point in time. Whether it's in our own eyes, the eyes of our friends, the eyes of our family. Or the eyes that matter most.
Gods eyes.
He is what matters most.
Psalm 73:26:
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
But, just because we've screwed up doesn't mean we shouldn't be forgiven. At least, in Gods eyes.
He offers forgiveness. We must remember to take it. Relish in the forgiveness and grace brought down on us.
John 1:16
16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
Can we do that? Can we relish in grace?
I'mma try. How about ya'll try with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment