Just wanted to say something about today!
It was raining all day, and I was on my way back from classes at GCC and I had to drive extra slow because I could barely see; though, going this slow got me thinking about how freaking awesome our world is! I was stunned by the rain, how amazing is it that SO much rain could collect and stay suspended above our heads?! Then, by a simple change in temperature or humidity it can all fall down, pouring over a range of locations, cities or even states! It reminds me that there is no way it's a coincidence that our world is located JUST so. A few measurements in any direction and our world would freeze or burn. How amazing is that? The seasonal tree's leaves falling, and coming back to life half a year later, and how fantastic it is that we live in a place where we can just go out and enjoy that everyday? I know it probably sounds elementary, but I think i've taken for granted the world we live in. Being still, has showed me just how superb our world is! I love it! I guess the moral that I learned from today is maybe to slow things down from my everyday life, and just stop. Take a breather, and just absorb all God has given us. I plan to fit this into my schedule and make time to be silent and still. It's nice to have that kind of down time.
--- Drew!
No comments:
Post a Comment